Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Year, Productions and Values

The new year has started off well, am feeling a lot more like myself, after the troubles at the end of last year.

I have a good resolution, I am actually going to get more pictures onto this blog, to show off my completed projects a bit more. I don't intend to turn this into a mini-Ravelry, but I do enjoy showing off once in a while (I am a boy, after all).

Also this year, I am going to set about making some new crafting friends, and I have already started on that. HI KEEGAN!

May this year be more comfortable for all of us than last year; may we see our stashes grow; may we see our children succeed in life; may there be a warm hat on every head and a loose cotton shirt when the weather is warm; may the weather treat us more kindly; may our love be returned in like measure and more; and may we share our lives and our projects to all our mutual admiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment