Thursday, December 10, 2009

People Changes

My grandmother's funeral was last Saturday and it was very beautiful, a Mass of Christian Burial at a Catholic church in Sunnyside, Washington. She was laid to rest next to my grandfather, who died in 1962, at the cemetery in Sunnyside. I miss her, but she is on to something better now.

My aunt, with whom Grandma lived for the past couple of years, told me that Grandma did get to use that purple and white blanket a couple of times, so I feel better about it, knowing that I made something for her that liked and actually made use of.

I don't think that I will ever be able to use that same pattern again, no matter who may ask for it.

Fortunately, there are lots and lots of other patterns to use and make beautiful things with, so I will be crocheting and knitting for quite some time to come, I imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment